- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup sprouted lentils
- 1 cup sprouted broccoli
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add the onion, carrots, and celery and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add the vegetable broth and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the sprouted lentils, sprouted broccoli, and parsley and cook until heated through, about 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot.
This recipe is a great way to use up leftover sprouts. You can also use other types of sprouts, such as alfalfa or mung beans.